IDBI Bank invites online applications from practicing partnership firms of Chartered Accountants within India, in the prescribed format, who are willing to have their firms empanelled as Concurrent Auditors of the Bank.
The CA firms which are already doing concurrent audit of branch need not apply. Also CA firms which are under cooling period need not apply.
The online system shall be available from 06.06.2020 to 20.06.2020 for allotments to be made during the year 2020-21 (July 2020 – June 2021).
Eligibility Criteria for CA firms
- It should be a Partnership firms of Chartered Accountants.
- The firms should have standing of minimum five years for audit of branches with advances up to Rs.200 crore and minimum 10 years for other branches and other units/offices.
- Preference to be given to the firms where the partners themselves were ex-bankers or the firm has got tie-up with ex-bankers with requisite experience and exposure and the firms having qualified Information System Auditor (CISA/DISA) with necessary exposure of system audit.
- It is to be ensured that the audit firm or any sister/associate concern is not conducting the statutory audit of the bank or any of its branches.
- The firm should have necessary exposure in conducting concurrent audit of the Bank branches for a few public sector/major private sector banks.
- The firm should have necessary office set up and adequate personnel to ensure proper deployment and timely completion of the assignment.
Also Read: Maximum late fee for non-filing of GSTR-3B returns between July 2017-Jan 2020 capped to Rs 500: FM; Key Highlights
Instructions for filing up the Empanelment Form
- Before applying read the Notices hosted on the Bank’s website for applying online for empanelment of CA firms.
- CA Firms having 5 years of experience are eligible to apply e. firms registered before July 01, 2015 are eligible to apply.
- Proprietorship CA Firms are not eligible to apply.
- CA Firms that are already empanelled with IDBI or have done/ are doing any Concurrent Audit Assignment are not supposed to apply. Their details are already available in the system.
- Kindly use Google Chrome Browser, as Chrome supports the site in the best manner.
- In case a CA Firm is not having GST No., please mention 11AAAAA1111A1Z1 in the GST No. column.
- If the firm is not having branches, kindly mention No. of Branches in India and No. of Branches outside India as ‘0’ on Page 1. Also, you need to skip the Point No.4 i.e. Page 3, Branch Details by clicking Next button.
- Detailed profile of the firm to be attached.
- Documents to be uploaded only in PDF format and size of the each document should be less than 4 MB.
- Login ID would be an automatic generated Number, which would be generated after final submit of the online application. Choose your own password for future Login. Also keep the Login ID and Password handy for future use. For accessing AMS/ Other information you need to have Login ID & Password.