Join our panel of esteemed authors / Submit Articles.
CA JUNCTION INDIA encourages and welcomes writers, authors, industry experts and eminent experts to send their valuable contributions for our esteemed panel.
Interested Authors who would like to publish their articles on cajunctionindia.com website can post their articles by registering at https://cajunctionindia.com/wp-login.php?action=register & submit their post (Click ADD NEW UNDER POST TAB under Dash board tab) and we will publish the same with due credit to the author/writer.
or simply Send your article to us at: email@example.com we will publish your articles with your Name, Qualification, Photo and Contact details.
You can share your article with us on any of Below mentioned topic:
|Goods & Service Tax (GST)||Company Law||Income Tax|
|Banking & Insurance Laws||Startup/ Entrepreneurship||International Taxation|
|IT Tools||Limited Liability Partnership||Business, Commercial & Labour Laws|
|Foreign Exchange Laws||Accounts & Audit||SEBI & Securities Laws|
|Intellectual Property Laws||Secretarial||Judicial Pronouncements|
|Financial Planning||Exam Tips for Students||Motivational Articles|
|IBBI Matters||Accounting & Auditing Standards||Any other (related)topic|
Checklist before submitting/sending Articles:
- The length of article should ordinarily be between 2500-400 words.However, a longer article can also be considered if the topic of discussion so demands. The articles should be forwarded in MS WORD FORMAT
- All the articles are subject to plagiarism check and will be blind screened, Reproduction or copying from other sources are strictly prohibited.
- Article Heading should be precise & reflective of its content.
- Copyright It should be ensured that the article sent is original and does not infringe copyright of any person/institute, etc. By submitting the article you are confirming that the content of this article is not copied and it is your original content. In no event shall we be held liable for copyright issues arising due to copied content. In case of any such infringement, the author of article shall be personally liable for such infringement and any consequent damages. Further If a article gets published on the website cajunctionindia.com than copyright of such article will vest with cajunctionindia.com.
- If the photographs/images/figures/illustrations have been taken from different sources then kindly ensure to take the permission from the principal publisher or author whosoever owns the copyright for the same.
- Abbreviations,if any, used in the article should also be enclosed.
- Consent for exclusive publication – It is to be ensured that the article is sent exclusively to cajunctionindia.com for publication on its website.
- The article must not have been published elsewhere, and must not have been or must not be sent elsewhere for publication, in the same or substantially the same form.
- Name, Qualification,Contact details and photograph – Name, qualification and contact details along with Passport size colored photograph should be emailed along with the article.
- cajunctionindia.com/Editor/admin of the cajunctionindia.com has the sole discretion to accept/reject an article for publication on its website or to publish it with modification and editing, as it considers appropriate.
Perks for joining us:
- Your Brand establishment, since we’ll will publish your Name, qualification, Photo and contact details. Thus, professionals like CA,CS,CMA, lawyer, or other professional, the prospective clients can contact you.
- High visibility